China

China

Situated in East Asia and on the Western shore of the Pacific Ocean, the People’s Republic of China covers a land area of 9.6 million sq km. There are 56 ethnic groups in China, among which the Han people account for 92 per cent of the total population while the other 55 account for 8 per cent. Fifty-three ethnic groups speak their own distinct languages and 23 ethnic groups have their own writing scripts. China has a relatively mature industrial system, with established commercial categories and products. Agriculture holds an important place in the economy and the output of grains, cotton, sugar, oil, tea, and other agricultural products is among the highest in the world. The country has built a sophisticated traffic and transport network with railways, highways, waterways and airlines. The International Congress & Convention Association forecasts that "China is likely to become a primary destination for international MICE tourism in the 21st Century". test

Time Zone (GMT+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Map - China
Follow Us